Friday, August 3, 2007


I wasnt able to get any drywall up this weekend due to a 4 way light circut that just drove me crazy. Tuesday night on the other hand, I was off and running. Here I am making my first cut for the ceiling.
Thursday night I was able to get most of one wall done. I plan on having all the drywall done this weekend unless I decide to replace the sliding door and install the french door and windows. I started to get that all ready on thursday night as well.

This isnt a very good picture but I have to expose the header above the windows and door and tie them together w/ metal straping. Then I can center the french door and put the windows on each side. I think it will make that wall look way better.

1 comment:

Bananas said...

You go boy. Looking awesome! And I think I even see a range vent bracket poking down from the kitchen ceiling all tidy. Nice.
[this is J, by the way]