Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy Days

Finally, the painting is (mostly) done! Our garage door is in! And we don't live in the brown lincoln log house anymore......Thanks to wonderful family and friends who helped!!!


The only camping we got done this summer was on our back deck! And Mom thought it would get cold so we had every blanket and comforter from the house on us and we were hot all night!! But it was great fun and the kids had a ball! I went back in the house and snuck in my own bed at 7a.m.!!!




The only pic I got of Miranda not hiding under the covers!





Hunter is playing shy with a book while camping on our deck!












I am going to attempt to update our Blog and I am sure Joel will change it soon!!! Kids are off to their new school! Wade King Elementary!

No comments: